- Role of New Prolonged Half-Life Clotting Factors in Hemophilia
- Value of Prophylaxis vs on-demand treatment: Application of a value framework in hemophilia.
- Non-factor replacement therapy for haemophilia: a current update
- Hemophilia trials in the twenty-first century: Defining patient important outcomes.
- Using pharmacokinetic for tailoring prophylaxis in people with hemophilia switching between clotting factor products: A scoping review.
- Once-weekly prophylactic treatment vs. on-demand treatment with nonacog alfa in patients with moderately severe to severe haemophilia B.
- Pharmacokinetics, safety and efficacy of a recombinant factor IX product, trenonacog alfa in previously treated haemophilia B patients.
- Emicizumab Prophylaxis in Hemophilia A patients with Inhibitors
- Prophylaxis usage, bleeding rates, and joint outcomes of hemophilia, 1999-2010: a surveillance project.
- Effects of a 6-week, Individualized, Supervised Exercise Program for People with Bleeding Disorders and Hemophilic Arthritis.
- Inhibitors of propagation of coagulation (factors VIII, IX, and XI): a review of current therapeutic practice
- Acquired Factor VIII Inhibitors: Pathophysiology and Treatment
- Optimal management of hemophilic arthropathy and hematomas